Mathematics Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Welcome to the Mathematics Portal. Here you will find some of the best mathematics resources hosted on the Internet. We hope you find what you are looking for as you browse through the wealth of resources that will supplement your mathematics teaching and learning. The mathematics editorial board uses the same form for peer reviewing as is used for faculty development. It can be found here: Peer Review Form.
Here is an article on teaching online math in the world of COVID-19:
Symbolab Math Solver:
This site allows the user to enter in a wide variety of math problems. The computer solves the problem and shows the relevant steps. It have a user friendly math equation editor and an abundance of examples.
Statistics Postdoc Tames Decades-Old Geometry Problem
To the surprise of experts in the field, a postdoctoral statistician has solved one of the most important problems in...
Free Online Mathematics Textbooks
Everything from high school algebra to graduate level courses are covered in this selection of free online mathematics...
Algebra Calculator - MathPapa
Online calculator which provides step-by-step solutions for algebra problems.
Solve an Indefinite Integral - WebMath
This site provides users with online calculator for solving indefinite integrals.
Find a Derivative - WebMath
This site provides users with online calculator for find a derivative of function
Trigonometry lessons - School Yourself
Collection of interactive Trigonometry lessons.
The focus of this textbook is on applying discrete math techniques from the two broad component areas of discrete math,...
Quantitative Reasoning Workbook
This workbook with practice exercises for Quantitative Reasoning was created through a Round 14 Textbook Transformation...
Ancillary Materials for OpenStax Precalculus
This collection of worksheets, homework assignments, and study skills exercises was created through a Round 14 Textbook...
Mr. Nussbaum - Stock the Shelves - Online Game!
Interactive game allowing users to practice plotting points on a coordinate plane.
Mr. Nussbaum - Order Ops - Online Game
Interactive online game allowing uses to practice order of operations skills
Mr. Nussbaum - Tony's Fractions Pizza Shop
Interactive game allowing users to practice identifying, reducing, and recognizing equivalent fractions.
Optimization - Rectangle Inscribed in a Parabola
Interactive applet exploring the optimization problem of inscribing a rectangle in a parabola.
Optimization - Bending a Wire
Interactive applet exploring the optimization problem of determining the point at which to bend a wire to create a...
Mean Value Theorem:
Interactive applet illustrating the Mean Value Theorem
Derivatives and the Shape of a Graph
Interactive applet explorng the relationships between the characteristics of the graph (increasing, decreasing, concave...
Reconstruct f from its Second Derivative
Interactive applet allowing users to practice constructing the derivative of a function when given the graph of the...
Reconstruct f from its First Derivative
Interactive applet allowing users to practice constructing the graph of a function f when given the derivative f'.
Engineering Expert - Open Educational Resources
You will find here a plethora of Open Education Resources (OER) you can learn and develop, as well as share with your...
Personalized Online Learning from Oppia
El recurso contiene una actividad que tiene por finalidad establecer térmmino a término el sistema de ecuaciones lineales...
Cymath Math Solving App
This site helps the use in solving calculus and algebra problems online with with step-by-step solutions.
Chegg Math Solver
This site has an online math calculate with step-by-step solutions and explanations.
Phase plane plotter
This tool plots a system of differential equations of the form dx/dt = f(x,y), dy/dt = g(x,y).
Direction field plotter
This page contains a graphing tool that plots a direction field for differential equations of the form dy/dx = f(x,y).
ana jimenezANA MARIA JIMENEZ
Simphiwe KuneneUniversity of Johannesburg
Alex CortezSan Gabriel
Juan Pablo CruzJuan Cruz
Saad Muniruniversity of engineering and technology lahore
Tuyetdong Phan-YamadaCalifornia State University, Los Angeles
OPPS PrintASTI ACADEMY
Mallika HarmonDubai Univercity
Twianie RobertsTennessee State University
Omega PascubelloHumboldt State University
Odet AlférezUniversidad Autónoma de Yucatán
Rosa Rysa SimbahanSt. Anne College Lucena, Inc
Erica JohnsonAmerican InterContinental University
Engr SHOAIBIMPERIAL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDIES LAHORE
Howell McCulloughEduTechnologic, LLC
Materials by Discipline
- Algebra and Number Theory (586)
- Analysis (109)
- Applied Mathematics (783)
- Calculus (487)
- Developmental Mathematics (450)
- Differential Equations (151)
- Discrete Mathematics (231)
- Dynamical Systems (40)
- Foundations of Mathematics (120)
- General and Liberal Arts Math (250)
- Geometry and Topology (221)
- Mathematical Modeling (76)
- Mathematics Publishing Tools (33)
- Numerical Analysis (50)
- Pre-Calculus Mathematics (292)
Journals & Publications
- Linear Algebra and its Applications
- Mathematics of Computation at AMS
- Journal of the American Mathematical Society
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- The College Mathematics
- American Mathematical Monthly
- Mathematics Magazine
- Focus Magazine
- Applied Mathematics E-Notes
- Mathematics MDPI
- Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis
Mathematics on the Web
Track Geometry Measurement System Market 2020 – By Identifying The Key Segments Poised For ...
Mar 06, 2021 11:41 PM PST
Nukeproof Mega 290 Carbon RS review
Mar 06, 2021 10:00 PM PST
Kenya's EAC leadership breathes new life into EPA talks
Mar 06, 2021 05:30 PM PST
Is South Korea changing its calculus over Japan as Moon Jae-in counts down his days in office?
Mar 06, 2021 04:00 PM PST
Introduction to tensor slicing | TensorFlow Core
Mar 06, 2021 03:39 PM PST
Influence of electrode geometry on X-ray emission, plasma inductance, voltage, and current ...
Mar 06, 2021 11:53 AM PST
Past 2 weeks hurt USC, Evan Mobley in Pac-12 basketball awards races
Mar 06, 2021 07:00 AM PST
This is what developers are proposing to do with unused Buckley 'scrubland'
Mar 06, 2021 12:05 AM PST
Study finds no link between gender and physics course performance
Mar 05, 2021 09:17 AM PST
Mathematics on Twitter
- New job posting: Environmental Engineer - Arcadis - Syracuse, NY dlvr.it/Rv7QWS7 hours ago | maanow
- Did your students participate in the AMC this year? Share this #MAASpotlight story with them featuring Bryan Nevare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- New job posting: Accountant I - National Indemnity Company - Omaha, dlvr.it/Rv4Lzz
- Show your students the cultural diversity of mathematics with these 5 classroom modules demonstrating the rich hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Join the Peralta Community College District’s Online Equity Team, for their first Online Equity Conference that wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 day ago | MERLOTorg
- The 2021 Fall Western Sectional Meeting, originally to be held at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 day ago | amermathsoc
- Has #COVID really decreased #lifeexpectancy in the US by a year? In the latest #MathValues, @profkeithdevlin delves… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The March issue of Notices of the AMS celebrates Women’s History Month with profiles of F.N. David, Susan Friedland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 day ago | amermathsoc
- There is only ONE WEEK left to propose a session for MAA MathFest! Help shape this year's event and propose a sessi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 days ago | maanow