1. Basic Internet skills
2. Basic Measuring skills
Students will learn:
1. How to read a 16th ruler
2. How to use a blog
Text of Learning Exercise:
Please follow the following steps for this assignment:
1. Have students to go the Tech Ed Web site: http://student.buffalostate.edu/neisdj47/web/edc604/finalproject/index.html
2. Click on "Internet Resources" on the right navigation menu.
3. Scroll down to "The Ruler Game" and click on the link that will take the students to: http://www.rickyspears.com/rulergame
4. Read the information and rules about "The Ruler Game"
5. Practice playing "The Ruler Game."
6. Once students have enough practice, give them a half hour to play "The Ruler Game."
7. Once the half hour is up students will need to submit their score to the Tech Ed blog and complete a reflection writing. The reflection writing question are located on the Tech Ed blog.
Students will be graded upon their submission of their scores and the reflection posted to the Tech Ed blog.