From this learning activity, the learner will be able to:
1. Identify normal ranges of arterial blood gas elements.
2. Define respiratory acidosis and alkalosis and metabolic acidosis and alkalosis.
3. Identify acid-base imbalances when given scenarios and arterial blood gas results.
4. Recognize differences in compensatory mechanisms in arterial blood gases.
5. Apply knowledge about clinical manifestations associated with acid-base imbalances.
Search by ISBN?
It looks like you have entered an ISBN number. Would you like to search using what you have
entered as an ISBN number?
Searching for Members?
You entered an email address. Would you like to search for members? Click Yes to continue. If no, materials will be displayed first. You can refine your search with the options on the left of the results page.