Select to go to your profile
Click to expand login or register menu
Select to go to your workspace
Select to go to your Dashboard Report
Select to go to your Content Builder
Select to log out
Please give at least one keyword of at least three characters for the search to work with. The more keywords you give, the better the search will work for you.
select OK to launch help window
You are now going to MERLOT Help. It will open a new window.
Global Marketing at the Cameron Balloon Factory
This is an online assignment that can be used with the virtual factory.
Course: International Marketing
Date Last Modified:
January 16, 2001
1. First take a tour of the Virtual Factory and become familiar with its
2. After reviewing each of the functions, go to the Site Map.
3. From the site map, click on the Worksheets link under the Marketing Area.
4. Then follow the assignment and respond to the questions for "W3," which is Worksheet 3
"Round The World Balloons - Exporting."
5. Click on "printable version" and
6. Respond to all the questions that are listed in Steps 1-4.
7. Submit your responses as advised by your instructor.
No categories defined for this Learning Exercise
No audiences defined for this Learning Exercise
Need to understand exchange rates.
Need to be familiar with the European Community and its implications.
1. To understand the importance of exporting
2. To understand how exchange rates impact trade.