Capstone Project for Course Four
Online Course to Train Peering in Online Learning Platform Review
Emphasis on Collaborative Learning
1. Ed specialists should be able to interpret and apply regulations related to online instructional delivery.
2. Ed specialists should be able to identify the key qualities of a functional/accessible LMS.
3. Ed specialists should be able to perform a platform analysis that benchmarks well against the rest of the unit.
1. Have team members summarize the applicable regulations and analyze a platform.
2. Have team members list key qualities, discuss, and agree upon a final list.
3. Have team members conduct independent platform reviews and share out (possibly to wrap up with developing a template for platform reviews).
Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education: Effective Online Course Design to Assist Students’ Success (Open (Access) Journal-Article)
Interaction matters: Strategies to promote engaged learning in an online introductory nutrition course (Open (Access) Journal-Article)
"Which Technology Should I Use To Teach Online?": Online Technology and Communication Course Instruction (Open (Access) Journal-Article)
Faculty-Perceived Barriers of Online Education (Open (Access) Journal-Article)
Toward Best Practices in Online Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (Open (Access) Journal-Article)