An Introduction to Organizational Behavior
Our book emphasizes active learning, meaningful examples, and tools you can use today or put into your OB Toolbox for the years to come. How did we do this?
- We wrote opening cases that bring the topics to life.
- We included learning objectives, key takeaways, and discussion questions for every section of each chapter.
- We created OB Toolboxes with information you can use today.
- We wrote a section on cross-cultural implications for every chapter.
- We also wrote a section on ethical implications for every chapter.
- We included original ethical dilemmas, individual exercises, and group exercises for every chapter.
- For faculty, we have comprehensive PowerPoint slides, a rich test bank, and an extensive author-written Instructor’s Manual to enrich teaching.