How to Prepare a Presentation
This is a free book offered by BookBoon.
This eBook follows on from ‘Planning a Presentation’ and explains how to create a complete presentation based on your aim, audience, key message statement, and the key points you have identified.
You will learn:
- How to orientate the audience so that they are on board from the beginning of your presentation
- Why repetition of your key message is so important and how to incorporate it into your presentation structure
- How to use the five-stage format and the concept of transitions to structure your content
- How to draft, edit, and organize the main body of your presentation in the most efficient way possible
- How to write a compelling introduction, summary, and conclusion that will keep the audience focused on your key message