What are Appraisal Meetings?
This is a free book offered by BookBoon.
The appraisal meeting should be a productive and stress free experience that recognizes past achievements and sets clear objectives for the future. This eBook gives you practical advice on how to prepare for and conduct this critical meeting.
You will learn how to:
- Maximize employee engagement by integrating this meeting into a fair and objective performance appraisal cycle
- Identify the key elements that must be in place to ensure a productive meeting
- Phrase your opening remarks to encourage full employee participation
- Deal with any disagreements that may arise when you have different opinions about past performance
- Set targets for specific goals and competency development that will satisfy their aspirations as well as the needs of the organization