This is a QR code. A QR Code is a 2-dimensional barcode, which has encoded in it a URL (web address), text, or other information. It can be read by a QR code scanner, including QR scanner smartphone apps. Once you have an app installed on your smartphone, open the app and hold your phones camera over a QR code to read it. Most QR codes youll come across have a URL encoded, so chances are when you read the QR code it will take you to a web page.
Reviewed by members of Editorial board for inclusion in MERLOT.
Very good quality; in queue to be peer reviewed
Click to get more information on the MERLOT Editors' Choice Award in a new window.
Click to get more information on the MERLOT Classics Award in a new window.
Click to get more information on the MERLOT JOLT Award in a new window.
Search all MERLOT
Click here to go to your profile
Click to expand login or register menu
Select to go to your workspace
Click here to go to your Dashboard Report
Click here to go to your Content Builder
Click here to log out
Please give at least one keyword of at least three characters for the search to work with. The more keywords you give, the better the search will work for you.
select OK to launch help window
You are now going to MERLOT Help. It will open in a new window
For optimal performance of MERLOT functionality, use IE 9 or higher, or Safari on mobile devices
'iBabyLog is an easy to use utility tool for tracking a baby's activity, sleep, diaper changes, feedings etc.* Sharing : Securely share data with your spouse, friends and other caregivers. Based on the permissions, each caregiver can add/modify entries for the baby.* Multi-device support : Install and use the app on as many devices...
'iBabyLog is an easy to use utility tool for tracking a baby's activity, sleep, diaper changes, feedings etc.
* Sharing : Securely share data with your spouse, friends and other caregivers. Based on the permissions, each caregiver can add/modify entries for the baby.
* Multi-device support : Install and use the app on as many devices as you like and all the installs are free. Your baby data is available on all the devices.
* Tracking : Track 18 different categories (Sleep, Diaper Change, Nursing, Bottle Feeding, Solids, Pumping, Todo List, Activity, Mood, Baths, Medications, Temperature, Diary, Milestones, Sickness, Dr. Visits, Vaccinations, Growth).
* Backups : Never lose your important data with automatic backup setup. Once backup is enabled, you can reinstall the app on any device and get access to your data. Even if you lose the device or buy a new device, you can reinstall the app and have your old data restored.
* Milestones : Built in milestones for children up to 3 years.
* Activity : Track any activity, use this for even older kids.
* Multiple children : Ability to log entries for multiple children without a limit.
* Reminders : Setup recurring reminders for each category and child.
* Charting : Comprehensive charting to analyze the trends and progress.
* Facebook : Facebook integration, ability to post information to facebook.
* Exporting Data : Ability to export data via email.
* Support : Built in help video and email support.'