This is a QR code. A QR Code is a 2-dimensional barcode, which has encoded in it a URL (web address), text, or other information. It can be read by a QR code scanner, including QR scanner smartphone apps. Once you have an app installed on your smartphone, open the app and hold your phones camera over a QR code to read it. Most QR codes youll come across have a URL encoded, so chances are when you read the QR code it will take you to a web page.
Reviewed by members of Editorial board for inclusion in MERLOT.
Useful material in MERLOT
Click to get more information on the MERLOT Editors' Choice Award in a new window.
Click to get more information on the MERLOT Classics Award in a new window.
Click to get more information on the MERLOT JOLT Award in a new window.
Search all MERLOT
Click here to go to your profile
Click to expand login or register menu
Select to go to your workspace
Click here to go to your Dashboard Report
Click here to go to your Content Builder
Click here to log out
Please give at least one keyword of at least three characters for the search to work with. The more keywords you give, the better the search will work for you.
select OK to launch help window
You are now going to MERLOT Help. It will open in a new window
For optimal performance of MERLOT functionality, use IE 9 or higher, or Safari on mobile devices
'Quote Book for the iPhone and iPod Touch is a fully featured book of quotes which allows you enjoy words of wisdom wherever you are.Specifically designed to utilize the features and navigation of the iPhone, this application allows you to browse, bookmark your favorite quotes, easily add your own quotes and even email a quote to...
'Quote Book for the iPhone and iPod Touch is a fully featured book of quotes which allows you enjoy words of wisdom wherever you are.
Specifically designed to utilize the features and navigation of the iPhone, this application allows you to browse, bookmark your favorite quotes, easily add your own quotes and even email a quote to your family and friends.
- Comes with 3000+ quotes from over 400 different authors.
- Bookmark your favorite quotes by adding them to your favorites section.
- Rate a quote out of 1 to 5 stars.
- Use an advanced Text to Speech engine to read out the quote
- Browse the 25 most recently read quotes.
- Search for quotes by typing keywords e.g. Albert Einstein science
- Add you own quotes
- Email any quote to friends and family
- Save a quote you have received by email into your Quote Book.
- View a Wikipedia article on each author within the Quote Book (no need to quit out or type in the author's name)