The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro
'This 46 page free eBook is ideal for eLearning professionals designing or developing deliverables that involve fast turnaround times or those intended for rapid knowledge acquisition. It includes a variety of tips and techniques that can help to make rapid eLearning more effective for learners and easier to develop for instructional designers.'
In it, you’ll learn:
- Why results are what matter, and how to focus on the correct ones
- How to create e-learning that contributes to the bottom line
- Why measuring the wrong things is a recipe for disaster
- How to manage expectations and enhance perceived value
- What learners really need (and what they don’t)
- Why e-learning without real world application is a waste of time
- How to leverage rapid e-learning tools for maximum benefit
- And much more…'