- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
- Alpha Betta Kappa
Member 10/2014 – Current
Member 09/2014 – Current
- Golden Key International Honor Society
Member 08/2014 – Current
- Bachelors Degree Information Technology/Information Systems Security and Mgmt. (Current)
- Professional Photographer's Certification Photography (07/2014)
- Associates Degree Information Technology/Networking (03/2013)
- Vineland Elementary Homeschool – Literature/Reading, History, English, Computers, Spanish
- Average ranges from Pre-k to 2nd grade material for students assigned.
Principles of Instruction
- US Military/Air University – Leadership; Human Resource Processes; Police Standards; Communication; Electronic Security
Tactical Automated Security Operators Certification Course
- USAF – Electronic security monitoring and annunciation actions
- two week course focusing on establishment of security perimeters, annunciation and visual acknowledgement of activations upon occurrence.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Speaking level: Intermediate
- Reading level: Intermediate
Honors & Awards
- Presidents List Honors (09/2015)
Awarded all terms since initiation of higher education journey from Feb 2012 to Present (Sept. 2015).
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude (03/2013)
Associates Degree Achievement based upon societal interactions and GPA of 4.0.
- Mentor (09/2015 – Current) US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Retail Marketing Supervisor and Mentor (06/2011 – 10/2013) Crossmark Marketing inc.
- Supervisor/Manager (09/1997 – 10/2010) United States Military