Members from Cynthia’s institution
Materials from Cynthia’s discipline
Members in Cynthia’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
- Southern Nursing Research Society
Vice President 02/2007 – 02/2009
- PhD (12/1993)
University of Arizona
- MSN (06/1987)
West Virginia University
- BSN (03/1983)
- Burchum, J.L.R., Russell, C.K., Likes, W., Adymy, C., Britt, T., Driscoll, C., Graff, J.C., Jacob, S.R., & Cowan, P.A.. (2007). Confronting Challenges in Online Teaching: The WebQuest Solution (Online at http://jolt.merlot.org/vol3no1/burchum.htm) in MERLOT Journal of Online Learning and Teaching. (Vol. 3, No. 1.).
- PowerPoint to YouTube, 04/14/2007
Less than 5 minute low threshold application (LTA) on how to use a Windows computer to develop a narrated PowerPoint movie to post to YouTube.
- Research Collaborations, 03/01/2007
Brief presentation prepared for a doctoral student seminar class. Narrated slide presentation with speaker notes prepared in Articulate Presenter. Attachments to relevant resources. 13:39 in length
- Using Google Docs & Spreadsheets to Facilitate Virtual Collaboration, 03/01/2007
5 minute workshop prepared for the TLT Groups FridayLive! session on Google Docs & Spreadsheets. Narrated slide presentation with speaker notes. Attachments to relevant resources. Prepared in Articulate Presenter. 4:59 in length.
- Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Graduate Studies (07/1999 – Current) University of Manitoba
- Professor (07/2005 – Current) The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Associate Dean for Distributive Programs (07/2003 – 06/2006) The University of Tennessee Health Science Center