Members from Harold’s institution
Materials from Harold’s discipline
Members in Harold’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
Accrediting Commission of Law and Justice Education 02/2010 – Current
Justice Faculty Network 02/2010 – Current
- Ph.D. Public Law and Justice (01/1983)
Claremont Graduate University
- M.A. Criminal Justice (02/1980)
- B,A, Administration of Justice (02/1978)
Golden Gate University
- Judge Hal Campbell, Ph.D.. (2017). Crime Prevention in Not Just a Police Function in Justice Academy Journal. (http://www.justiceacademy.org/iShare/Campbell/CrimePrevention.pdf).
- Judge Hal Campbell, Ph.D.. (2017). The Face of Arrogance in Justice Academy Journal. (http://www.justiceacademy.org/iShare/Campbell/Arrogance.pdf).
- Judge Hal Campbell, Ph.D.. (2017). The Irreducible Complexity of the Law in Justice Academy Journal. (http://www.justiceacademy.org/iShare/Campbell/IrreducibleComplexity.pdf).
Thirty Five Years of Collegiate Teaching Experience
- California State University, Univ. of Maryland – Law and Justice
Honors & Awards
- Montana Supreme Court (02/2010)
Judicial Appointment Document
- California State University (02/2009)
- California Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission (02/1979)
Advanced POST Certification
- Executive Director (01/2010 – Current) JusticeAcademy.org