University Teaching & Learning Practice Seminars
- UCD – Teaching in Higher Education
- The aim of these seminars is to introduce ‘Post Doctorate Researchers’ to the key concepts underpinning good practice in third-level teaching and learning, and to enable them to review and prepare to undertake some basic teaching activities.
Becoming a Better University Teacher
- University College Dubin – Becoming a Better University Teacher
- The aim of this module is to enable those in an academic role to reflect, review and analyse their teaching, learning and assessment strategies within the classroom and beyond.
Promoting student engagement through the application of technology to develop active learning
- University College Dubin – Promoting student engagement through the application of technology to develop active learning
- The aim of this module is to promote active student learning by the use of technology in teaching practice. Participants will engage in a reflective process to identify and develop potential areas of active learning and participation within their practice.