Members from Kira’s institution
Materials from Kira’s discipline
Members in Kira’s discipline
Skills & Interests
- Ph.D. in Zoology (12/1997)
University of Texas at Austin
- B.S. in Biology (03/1991)
Oregon State University
- Wennstrom, KL; Gill, CJ; Crews, D. (2003). Estrogen-induced progesterone receptor mRNA in the ventromedial hypothalamus of normal and sex-reversed whiptail lizard hatchlings in Dev Brain Res. (145, pp.157-151).
- Wennstrom, KL; Reeves, BJ; Brenowitz, E. (2001). Testosterone increases metabolic activity of adult avian song control nuclei in J Neurobiol. (48, pp. 256-264.).
- Wennstrom, KL; Blesius, F; Crews D. (1999). Volumetric analysis of sexually dimorphic limbic nuclei in normal and sex-reversed whiptail lizards in Brain Research. (838, pp. 104-109).
- Biology Instructor (09/2005 – Current) Shoreline Community College
- Assistant Professor (08/2002 – 07/2005) University of Arkansas, Little Rock
- Postdoctoral Associate (08/1998 – 07/2002) University of Washington, Seattle