- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (5) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Humanities / Philosophy
Working on PhD in Education related to moral development in an online environment. Working with the theories of Rest, Bandura, Detert, etc.
Science and Technology / Instructional Technology
Currently working on PhD in Education (Ed Tech) from Walden University. Research specialty is moral development in the online environment.
- Faculty Summer Institute
Member, Steering Committee 08/2009 – Current
- Real Estate Educators Assn
Member 01/2000 – Current
- National Assn Independent Fee Appraisers
Independent Fee Appraiser 01/1993 – Current
- MA Anthropology (04/1981)
University of Illinois-Chicago
- BSc Biology (04/1975)
Loyola University of Chicago
- Martin, Sam. (In Print). Advanced Appraisal Case Studies. Allied Publishing.
- Martin, Sam. (2009). Call For a National Fee Panel in Real Estate Educator's Assn Journal. (N/A).
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Adjunct Faculty (06/2004 – Current) Harper College