Dr. Nellie Deutsch
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
- Doctor of Education Curriculum & Instruction (06/2010)
University of Phoenix
- MAED Curriculum & Technology (06/2005)
- Smirova, L, Deutsch, N. (2015). Engaging College Students in Global Interaction via Digital Media: Setting the Stage for the International Writing Exchange (IWE) Project in Proceedings of EdMedia: World Conference on Educational Media and Technology. (Jun 22, 2015, pp. 818–821).
- Giannikas, C. N., McLaughlin, L., Fanning, G., Deutsch, N.. (2015). Children Learning English: From Research to Practice. Reading: Garnet.
- Smirnova, L, Deutsch, N. (2014). Addressing Contextual Adaptation in the Dissemination of Online Technologies: Using Moodle and WizIQ for Professional Development Training in Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Media and Technology 2014. (Jun 23, 2014, pp. 1205–1211).
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Director (11/2004 – Current) Integrating Technology for Active Life-long Learning (IT4ALL)
- Faculty (12/2011 – Current) Atlantic University
- Online Facilitator/Presenter (09/2007 – Current) WizIQ