- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (1) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Richard’s institution
Materials from Richard’s discipline
Members in Richard’s discipline
- Teaching Credentials: Community College Mathematics (1975), Standard Secondary for Mathematics and Music (1976), Reading Specialist (1984) (Current)
- Post Doc. (1997, Summer), Vietnamese Studies, Co-Director Fulbright-Hayes Group Study Faculty Development Seminar in Vietnam, Hanoi, Hue, Nha Trang, Da Lat and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (07/1997)
- Post Doc. (1995, Summer), AASCU Fellow in Japanese Studies, Fulbright-Hayes Group Study Faculty Development Seminar in Japan, International University of Japan, Niigata; Waseda University, Tokyo and Notre Dame University, Kyoto, Japan (07/1995)
- Speaker, R. B., Jr., Laskowitz, R., Thompson, C., Speaker, P., Chauvin, B., Darby, D., & Willis, E.. (2005). Collections, critical selections and the teaching repertoire: Examples from autobiographical memoits and multimedia teaching units in Visual Literacy and development: An African experience.(pp. 187-196).. International Visual Literacy Association: Loretto, PA.
- Germain-McCarthy, Y., Haggerty, D., Buxton, C., Speaker, R. B., Jr. (2003). Crafting the technological solutions in high school science and mathematics teaching and learning: Matthew effects and the digital divide (pp. 1041-1048). in In C. P. Canstantinou, & Z. C. Zacharai (Eds.) Computer Based Learning in Sciences: Conference Proceedings 2003 Volume 1 New Technologies and their Applications in Education. University of Cyprus: Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Speaker, R. B., Jr.. (2003). Technologies for teaching science and mathematics in the K-12 schools: Reviews, observations and directions for practice in the southern United States (pp. 1055-1064). in Computer Based Learning in Sciences: Conference Proceedings 2003 Volume 1 New Technologies and their Applications in Education. University of Cyprus: Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Associate Professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction (08/1992 – Current) University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Graduate Studies Coordinator, Department of Curriculum and Instruction (01/1994 – 08/2003) University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Curriculum and Instruction WebMaster (01/1996 – 06/2000) University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana