- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (1) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
- Academic Support Services / Virtual Environments (Beginner)
Workforce Development / Technical Allied Health / Therapeutic Services
Full time faculty member in Doctor of Physical Therapy Program working on PhD with emphasis on critical thinking and computer assisted instruction
- Association for Advancement of Computing in Education
Member 04/2008 – Current
- American Physical Therapy Association
Member 04/2000 – Current
- Master Health Science (06/2003)
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- BS Physical Therapy (06/1989)
- Deutsch JE, Boberly M, Filler J, Huhn K, Guarrera-Bowlby P.. (2008). Use of
commercial gaming console (Wii) for rehabilitation of an adolescent
with cerebral palsy in Physical Therapy. (88).
- Huhn, K, Anderson, E, Deutsch, J. (November 2008). Using a Web-Based Patient Simulation Program to Teach Clinical Reasoning to Physical Therapy Students: Feasibility and Pilot Studies in Published in 2008 Conference Proceedings of the E-Learn Conference.
- Huhn, K, Bowlby, P, Deutsch. (2007). Clinical Decision Making Process of Prescribing Power Mobility for a Multiply Handicapped Child in Journal of Pediatric Physical Therapy. (19).
- UMDNJ – Pathophysiology II
- Pathology of Orthopedic and Neurologic disorders.
- UMDNJ – Kinesiology
- Using a Web-Based Patient Simulation Program to Teach Clinical Reasoning to Physical Therapy Students: Feasibility and Pilot Studies, 11/30/2008
E-Learn World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education
- Instructor (06/2008 – Current) University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey