Skills & Interests
- JOLT, Journal of Online Learning and Teaching
Editor-in-Chief 09/2014 – Current
- Global eLearning Journal: A Global Refereed Chronicle of Innovation, Implementation, and Evaluation
Founder & Editor-in-Chief 06/2011 – Current
- IMS Global Learning Consortium
Member 01/2010 – Current
- Doctor of Philosophy Higher Education Administration (05/2007)
University of North Texas
- Master of Theology Theology (05/2005)
Dallas Theological Seminary
- Associate Biblical Studies (05/2000)
Moody Bible Institute
- Ngo, C., Lumadue, R. (2014). A Longitudinal Comparison of International Student Enrollments in 4-Year Institutions of Higher Education in the United States in International Journal of Scholarly Academic Intellectual Diversity. (16, 1).
- Lumadue, R., Anderton, B. (2014). A Replicable Model for Peer Assessment in Online Courses: The Moodle Workshop Tool in Focus on Colleges, Universities, and Schools. (8, 1).
- Turner, C., Lumadue, R. (2014). At Cross Purposes: Faculty Perceptions Of Outcomes Assessment and Program Chang in International Journal of Organizational Behavior in Education. (2, 1).
Honors & Awards
- Innovative Use of MERLOT Award (04/2014)
Given to an individual, department, or program that demonstrates novel, comprehensive, or creative usage and/or application of MERLOT materials and services.
- Sloan-C Effective Practice Award (04/2014)
The Intersection of Technology & Institutional Effectiveness: Leveraging MERLOT Content Builder with Emerging Technology to Assess Programmatic Student Learning Outcomes.
- The Sue Espinosa Technology Award (04/2012)
Awarded by the Faculty Senate of Texas A&M University-Commerce
- MERLOT & Accreditation: An Emerging Model for Institutional Effectiveness Planning, 04/11/2014
This session was conducted for the Sloan-C/MERLOT 7th International Symposium: Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference, 2014 held in Dallas, Texas.
- MOBILIZING MERLOT: Using MERLOT OER to Create an Online Graduate Course, 04/09/2014
This featured session was conducted for the Sloan-C/MERLOT 7th International Symposium: Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference, 2014 held in Dallas, Texas.
- Head in the Clouds, 09/17/2013
A virtual workshop conducted for the League for Innovation in the Community College held during the Innovator Spotlight Online Conference 2013.
- Assistant Professor (08/2007 – 05/2015) Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Campus Project Director (10/2011 – 06/2014) MERLOT