Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Health Sciences / Public Health
I am currently working as an intern under the health education supervisor at the Vanderburgh Health Department.
Science and Technology / Health Sciences / Nutrition
I am attending college to obtain a bachelor's degree in nutrition and wellness with a minor in health promotion and worksite wellness
- Bachelor of Science Nutrition and Wellness (03/2012)
University of Southern Indiana
- First Baptist Church – Nutrition
- I taught basic nutrition education to a group of women at my local church.
Middle School Girls Bible Study
- First Baptist Church – Bible
- I taught a group of middle school girls about the Bible and issues they face at their age.
Honors & Awards
- Bookstore Scholarship (04/2011)
This scholarship was worth $2,000 dollars and was given by the Dean of Health Professions of USI
- Regional Academic Scholarship (08/2010)
A scholarship available for transfer students that have a 2.75-4.0 grade point average.
- Intern (01/2012 – Current) Vanderburgh Health Department
- Intern (05/2011 – 08/2011) Welborn Baptist Foundation