Provides leadership in developing, implementing, and maintaining curriculum and programs that respond to
community needs, prepare students for success, and which meet the external requirements of external affiliations
2. Works with the appropriate Vice Presidents to ensure consistent application of administrative rules in
3. Supervises and evaluates Department Chairs.
4. Oversees interview/hiring committees and recommends full-time faculty appointments to appropriate Vice
5. Approves regular and overload teaching assignments of all full-time faculty and prepares contracts as per
administrative rules, ensuring compliance with Board policies and administrative rules.
6. Oversees faculty evaluation as per College administrative rules and completes administrative input form as
required by the faculty evaluation process.
7. Oversees the approved instructional and operating budgets for assigned areas and functions.
8. Coordinates course schedule development with appropriate college personnel.
9. Coordinates class cancellation with appropriate college personnel.
10.Certifies Department Chairs as eligible for re-election based upon an evaluation of performance of duties.
11.Assists in the development of articulation agreements with other colleges and universities.
12.Prepares/oversees the preparation of required reports, including budget recommendations, student follow-up,
release time/stipend reports, faculty LEH, and accreditation reports.
13.Provides leadership to ensure continuous quality improvement in all courses and programs.
14.Contact with community in terms of requests or needs for new or expanded programs (solicitation of funding
in conjunction with appropriate Vice President and other appropriate college personnel).
15.Monitor schedule of faculty office hours and teaching assignments.
16.Acts as on site reference point to review or solve student and faculty problems referred by the departmental
task force guidance counselor.
17.Initiates and manages special projects and assignments
ACSAssociate in Computer Science
EARN - Pasig
BSCSBachelor of Science in Computer Science
Master of ArtsMathematics
MITMaster in Information Technology
STI - Southwoods
Doctor of EducationEducational Management
DITDoctor in Information Technology
(04/2009 - Current)
Our Lady of Fatima University