- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials (1) Content Builder Materials
Members from Kyle’s institution
Materials from Kyle’s discipline
Members in Kyle’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Education / Educational Leadership / Leadership Specialization / Student Development and Learning
Excellent teaching abilities and facilitation skills.
- Master's of Science Higher Education - Emphasis in College Teaching (Current)
Texas A&M University - Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts Sociology/Anthropology (05/2010)
First Year Leadership Class
- Texas A&M University - Commerce – Leadership Theory/Practice
- I teach two separate classes on topics as disparate as leadership theory, the value of values, leadership in action, does leadership matter, and other associated Strengths Quest structures.
- Adding VALUE to your Organization, 04/15/2013
I will be giving this presentation during Greek Week this upcoming spring. It revolves around the idea of instilling the importance of organizational values and following through with values-based recruitment to improve organizational performance.
- Living Your Ritual, 05/30/2012
I've given this presentation at least fifty times over the past two years. It involves helping fraternity and sorority members understand their oaths of membership.
- Hazing Hardball, 09/20/2011
Working with a fraternity at IUPUI, I helped them to understand why hazing was a hazard to their organization and how they could ultimately use their education process as a recruitment tool.