Members from Johar’s institution
Materials from Johar’s discipline
Members in Johar’s discipline
- PhD Mechanical Engineering (09/2013)
University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
- MS Mechanical Engineering (01/1997)
KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- BSc Mechanical Engineering (07/1993)
UET Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan
- (2013). Measurement of Thermal Diffusivity for Alumina Borosilicate Glass Bearing TRISO Fuel Particles_Experiment and Modelling Correlation in Journal of Materials Science. (Volume 48, Issue 14, 4866).
- (2009). Comparative Study of Predictive FE Methods for Mechanical Properties of Nuclear Composites in Journal of Nuclear Materials. (Volume 383, Issue 3, 247).
- (2009). Comparative Study of Predictive Finite Element Methods for Mechanical Properties in 2D Woven Carbon/Carbon Composites in Advanced Materials Science. (Volume 59, 116).
- Speaking level: Novice
- Reading level: Beginner
- Speaking level: Advanced
- Reading level: Advanced
- Panjabi; Punjabi
- Speaking level: Intermediate
- Reading level: Intermediate
- Professor & Head of Mechanical Engineering Department (07/2012 – Current) DHA Suffa University
- Associate Professor (12/2008 – 06/2012) PNEC, NUST, Karachi
- Research Associate (03/2007 – 10/2008) School of Materials, University of Manchester, UK