This link includes the following topics:1. What is Distance Education?
2. How is Distance Education Delivered?
3. Effective Distance Education
4. Is Distance Education Effective?
5. Key Players in Distance Education
There are many areas to explore regarding copyright in light of statutory law and case law, especially as they relate to Internet-based distance learning. In this paper, published in the ?Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration,? the author provides an overview of the subject, addresses new legislative measures, and provide guidance regarding distance education matters for the designers of online materials
Discusses copyright issues related to distance education. Topics include: Why Copyright?
How Can Copyright Permission be Obtained?
What is Copyright?
Copyright in Multimedia Productions.
What is the Law?
What is Fair Use?
In this paper, published in the ?Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration,? the authors, Kay M. Perrin and Dionne Mayhew present qualitative and quantitative data collected from the professor and students involved in two upper division undergraduate public health courses, and highlights the points deemed important when designing, implementing and facilitating an Internet education course
A series of guides highlighting information detailed in Barry Willis' books, "Distance Education - Strategies and Tools" and "Distance Education - A Practical Guide."
1. Distance Education: An Overview
2. Strategies for Teaching at a Distance
3. Instructional Development for Distance Education
4. Evaluation for Distance Educators
5. Print in Distance Education
6. Strategies for Learning at a Distance:
7. Interactive Videoconferencing in Distance Education
8. Copyright and Distance Education
9. Glossary of Distance Education Terminology
This paper was published in the Online Journal of Distance Education Administration, Vol. 2, No. 4, Winter 1999. This study examined incentives that encourage faculty to develop educational opportunities via distance and obstacles that discourage them from doing so. The primary incentives centered on intrinsic or personal rewards.
The International Centre for Distance Learning (ICDL) is an international centre for research, teaching, consultancy, information and publishing activities based in the Institute of Educational Technology. ICDL promotes international research and collaboration by providing information from its library and databases.