Computer Science Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Welcome to the Computer Science Portal!
The aim of this portal is to provide you with useful education resources (e.g., animations, video lectures, online courses, open textbooks) for teaching/learning computer science. There are peer reviews and user ratings for your reference. Note that the resources are categorized based on the ACM/IEEE Computer Science Curricula 2013.
Please let us introduce a few popular education resources based on both peer review and user rating to you:
There are many others … Please explore the “Materials by Discipline”.
Computer networks are based on passing messages from computer to computer. This sounds simple in principle, but in practice all sorts of contention and bottlenecks can occur.This activity gives some first hand experience of such issues, with a game for a group of students.
Reverse Engineering: Recent Advances and Applications
La ingeniería inversa abarca un amplio espectro de actividades destinadas a la extracción de información sobre la...
Risk Management and COBIT 5
The COBIT 5 product family provides a rich suite of tools that can be leveraged to identify and improve all the proccess...
Computer System Engineering
This class covers topics on the engineering of computer software and hardware systems. Topics include techniques for...
Embedded Controllers Using C and Arduino by James M. Fiore
This text is designed to introduce and expand upon material related to the C programming language and embedded...
SQL for Data Analysis | Udacity
Learn to use Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract and analyze data stored in databases
Labeling for Big Data in radiation oncology: The Radiation Oncology Structures ontology
Purpose Leveraging Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Oncology Information Systems (OIS) has great potential to generate...
Web Design/HTML Challenges - Wikiversity
This resource gives us a complete challenge in web designs, being more specific on HTML designs and how to improve our...
Tutorial Python 3
Un manual para aprender a utilizar el lenguaje Python, versión 3.6.0.
Free Bash Book
This Bash Notes for Professionals book is compiled from Stack Overflow Documentation, the content is written by a...
What is this? The place to collaborate on an open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition, and...
Free Android Development Book
This AndroidTM Notes for Professionals book is compiled from Stack Overflow Documentation, the content is written by the...
Python Tutorial: A Complete Guide to Learn Python Programming
Python tutorial for beginners to start learning from simple to advanced concepts of Python programming language in quick...
Learning HTML programming basics by Khan Academy
Learn for free about math, art, computer programming, economics, chemistry, biology, medicine, finance, history, and...
Programming Language Foundations in Agda
This book is an introduction to programming language theory using the proof assistant Agda. Comments on all...
Scala with Cats - Underscore
The main goal of this book is to teach system architecture and design using the techniques of modern functional...
Blockchain & Cryptography
Learn blockchain with online courses from Berkeley, Linux, and more. Learn all about cryptography, hyperledger, and other...
11 Beginner Tips for Learning Python Programming – Real Python
In this article, you'll see several learning strategies and tips that will help jump start your journey of becoming a...
5S and PDCA Cycle
A detailed explanation with suitable examples of 5S workplace organization standards is given. 1. SERI - SORT, 2. SEITON...
Introduction to cyber security: stay safe online
This free course, Introduction to cyber security: stay safe online, will help you to understand online security and start...
Foundation of Ontologies
A presentation on the platform SlideWiki that covers the basic principles of Ontologies. This material is taught at...
Computer BUS Help and Support
Computer BUS help and information with a full listing of computer buses and related questions and answers.
Human-Computer Interaction | Udacity
This course is an introductory course on human-computer interaction, covering the principles, techniques, and open areas...
UML Use Case Diagram Tutorial
Learn how to make Use Case Diagrams in this tutorial. Both beginners and intermediate UML diagrammers will find all the...
UML Class Diagram Tutorial
Learn how to make classes, attributes, and methods in this UML Class Diagram tutorial. There's also in-depth training and...
Hafez Md Abdul KaderKushtia Polytechnic Institute
alvaro JimenezETSIINF UPM
Alfredo Anadon BaroUniversidad Politecnica Madrid Facultad Informatica
Paloma EstebanUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid
Enrique Caño VaqueroGrado en Ingeniería Informática
Alicia GilUniversidad Politecnica de Madrid
Rafael TimermansUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid
Juan Chilavert Espinolaj.chilavert
Javier Mantecón VelázquezUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid
Irene del RincónUPM
Ian Mendoza JaimesUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid, ETSI Informáticos
Mario Estruel GarcíaUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid
Lucas De SantiagoUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid
Jose Maria Rodriguez OteroUNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID
Ricardo Mena De FonsecaUNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID
Meenakshi AgarwalMaster of Computer Applications
Juan GonzalezUNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID
Luis Eduardo Bueso de BarrioUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid
Diego MoyaUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid
Tomas MirandaUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid
Materials by Discipline
- Algorithms and Complexity (45)
- Architecture and Organization (22)
- Computational Science (42)
- Discrete Structures (22)
- Graphics and Visualization (11)
- Human-Computer Interaction (139)
- Information Assurance and Security (25)
- Information Management (165)
- Intelligent Systems (402)
- Networking and Communication (73)
- Operating Systems (27)
- Parallel and Distributed Computing (7)
- Platform-based Development (11)
- Programming & Programming Languages (4074)
- Social Issues and Professional Practice (16)
- Software Development (44)
- Software Engineering (48)
Computer Science on the Web
Computer Sci on Twitter
- CBA hands out #cyber prizes: finextra.com/pressarticle/7…
@CommBank #cybersecurity #HigherEd #highereducation #tech #computing1 hour ago | rmit_csit
- Mixing and extending reality: edtech options in #HigherEducation
#edtech #edtechchat #teaching #aussieED1 hour ago | rmit_csit
- RT @UAV_lady: Kestrels can keep their eyes perfectly still in "messy" air to easily spot prey- similar to a camera gimbal. How do they do i…2 hours ago | rmit_csit
- RT @hadip: I surprised my daughter at her school #HourOfCode assembly. 😂😂#leftshark #danceparty #firework https://t.co/0E2QJQY725, photo: pic.twitter.com/0E2QJQY7252 hours ago | codeorg
- RT @RMITEurope: Machine learning to drive savings in asset management was in focus at #InnovAus at #ICT2018 in Vienna last week
➡️ Find ou…3 hours ago | rmit_csit
- Forty-nine IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS) members and 15 IEEE members evaluated by the IEEE-CS Fellow Evaluation C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3 hours ago | ComputerSociety
- RT @ekmcgregorhenr1: This brilliant + motivated K student @DonahoeDolphins can read + excels in STEAM class. I wasn’t sure he would be able…3 hours ago | codeorg
- Intro AI, Machine Learning Courses Wooing More Students @Campus_Tech buff.ly/2rC1qot https://t.co/Dr7ZgAtUof, photo: pic.twitter.com/Dr7ZgAtUof5 hours ago | MERLOTorg
- Managing Programmers
Topics include why programming management is hard, what makes a good programming manager, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago | ComputerSociety
- RT @btechlearning: We are still enjoying the wonder that is #hourofcode2018 So much #teamwork and #problemsolving @SpheroEdu @codeorg #beeb…7 hours ago | codeorg