Don McMillan gives a short comedy sketch around Powerpoint presentations and the common mistakes that people make. (3...
Don McMillan, Technically Funny
1. Go to MERLOT and search Life After Death by powerpoint.
2. Listen and watch the video
3. List 10 ten pitfalls when using the powerpoint
4. Make a Powerpoint with three pitfalls and three without.
5. Make a concluding slide summing up your knowledge after viewing video.
Students will be able to avoid common pitfalls in powerpoint.
Students will be able to amke effective presentations
This assignment is worth one quiz grade or twenty points and will be peer reviwed by your classmates.
Search by ISBN?
It looks like you have entered an ISBN number. Would you like to search using what you have
entered as an ISBN number?
Searching for Members?
You entered an email address. Would you like to search for members? Click Yes to continue. If no, materials will be displayed first. You can refine your search with the options on the left of the results page.