Learning Exercise: Get Body Smart: Anatomy and Physiology
Students will explore the function of the sensory organs and the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Course: Introductory Biology for Non-majors
Date Last Modified:
Get Body Smart: Anatomy and Physiology (http://www.merlot.org/merlot/viewMaterial.htm?id=83723) a. Select Nervous System from the home/index page of the above site. b. Read through each portion of this tutorial, including clicking on the blue highlighted words. (Animations are linked to these words that further demonstrate a feature.) c. Develop a concept map showing the divisions of the nervous system and the components and functions of those components.
- Social Sciences / Psychology / Biological
- Social Sciences / Psychology / Biological / Experiments, Demonstrations, and Tutorials
- Science and Technology / Communication Sciences and Disorders / Foundations and Related
- Science and Technology / Biology / Human Anatomy
- Social Sciences / Psychology / Biological / Neuroanatomy
- Science and Technology / Biology / Physiology
- College General Ed