Learning Exercise: Simple Mendelian Genetics: An interactive lecture using "DNA from the Beginning"
An interactive lecture that uses flash animations showing the researcher and their experiments that were used to develop the basic concepts in Mendelian genetics. Includes multiple choice questions students can answer in class.
Date Last Modified:
Additional Information: http://serc.carleton.edu/sp/merlot/biology/interactive/examples/14297.html
- Science and Technology / Agriculture and Environmental Sciences / Animal Sciences
- Social Sciences / Psychology / Biological
- Science and Technology / Biology / Cell and Molecular Biology
- Social Sciences / Psychology / Biological / Evolution and Behavior
- Science and Technology / Communication Sciences and Disorders / Foundations and Related
- Science and Technology / Biology / Genetics
- Science and Technology / Agriculture and Environmental Sciences / Plant Sciences
No audiences defined for this Learning Exercise