Interpretation of Three-Dimensional Model
1. In this animation, two events happen when calcium binds to troponin.
Describe these events.
2. What event happens immediately after magnesium binds to the myosin head
3. What happens to the position of the myosin head group when ATP binds?
4. What happens to the position of the myosin head group when the ATP is
hydrolyzed and ADP is attached to the head group?
5. Why does the actin filament only move in one direction?
Learn to accurately describe steps in a complex process.
Demonstrate mastery beyond memorization.