Select to go to your profile
Click to expand menu where one can log in to or sign up for MERLOT
Select to go to your workspace
Select to go to your Dashboard Report
Select to go to your Content Builder
Select to log out
Please give at least one keyword of at least three characters for the search to work with. The more keywords you give, the better the search will work for you.
Select OK to launch help window
You are now going to MERLOT Help. It will open a new window.
Students will explore transformations through the works of M.C. Escher.
Date Last Modified:
July 08, 2005
1. Properties of basic geometric figures
2. Basic knowledge of the coordinate plane
3. Basic computer skills
1. Students will identify reflections, rotations, translations, and dilations
2. Students will work with transformations in the coordinate plane
3. Students will use software to investigate transformations
4. Students will familiarize themselves with the works of M.C. Escher
5. Students will complete a project using transformations