The Buggy Palace Sales Forecasting Exercise
- Reserve the computer lab for the class.
- Before using the exercise, explain in class the following
forecasting techniques: naive forecast, moving average, and exponential smoothing.
- Explain the objectives and rules of the exercise. Show an
example on how to use the exercise.
- Give the students about 15-20 minutes for using the
- Monitor students' performance and help them to proceed
with the exercise.
- Discuss with the students the results of their work and
their perception about the online exercise.