Learning Exercise: Subscribe to Electronic Commerce Mailing List or E-zine
Subscribe to an e-mail newsletter to obtain information on electronic commerce that is more current than much of what is available from print sources.
Course: electronic commerce
Date Last Modified:
- Scan the list of e-commerce e-zines and resources, to find free e-mail newsletters, periodicals, discussion lists, etc.
- Decide which one would be most suitable in terms of your interests and your preferences for how frequently you wish to receive e-mail
- Click the hot link subscribe
- You should receive a confirmation that you are now subscribed to the newsletter. Save it for future reference.
- Scan several issues of the newsletter for useful information. If it is not helpful, follow the instructions to cancel it (unsubscribe) at the end of the newsletter or in the confirmation you received initially. Then subscribe to another newsletter.
- College Upper Div Major