Add Free Visitor Traffic Analysis to Your Website
- Go to the webSTAT.com website and click on the Sign up Now link on the left side of the screen. On the screen that comes up, click on the link in the center that says CLICK HERE to sign up for WebSTAT.COM's FREE Service.
- On the next screen that comes up, fill in your name, address, website URL, etc. and click the I Agree button at the bottom of the page.
- Get your account number from the next screen that comes up. Be sure to store this information in a safe place.
- Use a program such as Notepad, or a web page authoring tool, to open the HTML file for the web page in which you will place the code for the counter for the web statistics. Paste the code into the location in the file where you want the logo for WebStat.com to appear. (Note: paste this code into every page on your web site for which you want statistics.)
- Use an FTP program to upload your HTML file(s) to the web server you are using.
- When you want to view your statistics,
go to the WebStat.com site and enter your account number and password on the left side of the screen. Then choose the reports you want to see on the screen that comes up.