Usability: (5.0)(4.5) = 4.8
- The site is well written and organized and usually easy to use.
- There are clear instructions provided on a "How to use this site" page.
- There were no broken links or major bugs in the site.key provides very limited
Features of Excellence:
- Excellent and accurate text, extensive and clear graphics,
easy to use and
navigate, well written descriptions, open ended assignments with comprehensive
instructions, links to extensive supporting material, multiple versions of
assignments for different teaching and learning styles.
- As well as the web site, the entire site can be obtained on a CD so that
it can more readily be used in a classroom then would be possible when it
is necessary to download everything from the web.
- A site map would facilitate navigation around the site.
- A description of how "Uni's World" works would facilitate its use. It is not intuitively obvious how to play the game and it takes some experimentation to figure out how to "eat", "spawn", etc.too elementary for some college classes.
Overall rating: (4.8) (5.0) = 4.9
Overall this is an outstanding site.