Potential Effectiveness as a Teaching-Learning Tool Ratings: (4) (4.5) = (4.25)
- A good supplement to a text or used as a stand-alone module.
- Highly interactive, inquiry-based and open-ended.
- Would be possible to write questions based upon structures being viewed.
- Novel, dual viewing windows for primary/secondary structure and 3D structure.
- Especially good for coupling structural comparisons and sequence alignments
- A valuable addition to the suite of tools available for bioinformatic analysis