Potential Effectiveness: (5) (5) = (5.0)
- This site is a great resource to have students be able to understand some
of the intricacies of secondary, tertiary, and quaternary protein structure
based on the primary amino acid sequence.
- A good supplement to a text or used as a stand-alone module. Great
potential for students to understand complex molecules from many different
- Its interactive nature enables students to rotate models and to do things
like sight down regions of interest within molecules, without having to
actually build the molecules with molecular models
- Highly interactive.
- Also helpful in terms of general amino acid structure.
- Would be possible to write questions based upon material in tutorial.
- Animations help illustrate difficult concepts.