“Muscle Mass List”
Muscle Mass List
Oct 9, 2003
- 1. Provide a general descriptive overview of the material:
This a collection of diagrams with test listing the origin, insertion, action
and innervation of the skeletal muscles of the body. It is part of the Gross
Anatomy course from the Loyola University Medical Centre and prepared by a team
under the direction of McNulty and Dauzwardis . The site is organized by region
- Type of Material:
- A collection/reference and drill and practice.<br />
- Recommended Uses:
- A good use would be drill and practice.
- Technical Requirements:
- Identify Major Learning Goals:
- This is for reference and use as flip cards ? drill and practice
- Target Student Population:
- For graduates and undergraduates in the Health Sciences .
- Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
- This material would be part of a gross anatomy course and requires that
knowledge base .
- The whimsical humor at he beginning ? life without muscles (shows skeleton
collapsing). A convenient, accessible reference listing of all muscle of the
- The content is similar to that found in a text book.
- The major properties of each muscle summarized conveniently.
- Some animations on how muscles work together or how injury affects their ability
to work for example.
- Dual site organization, frames make navigation easy
- Creative Commons: