May 24, 2010
- The material is relevant, user friendly, and beneficial for the many online venues that use virtual teams.
- Type of Material:
- This is a tutorial for use online.
- Recommended Uses:
- Beginning instruction in the use of virtual teams.
- Technical Requirements:
- internet and computer accessibility
- Identify Major Learning Goals:
- Discussion on virtual teams. The teams work exclusively online and sometimes face-to-face. The objectives are to expose you to how virtual teams can be effective.
- Target Student Population:
- College level
- Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
- Important and relevant information on how virtual teams can be helpful and time saving.
- This tutorial may not reach many other individuals who can benefit from the material other than an online forum.
- This material will allow a beginning student to understand the basics of how a team can be organized via electronic means.
- Insufficient depth to train a person in the design, implementation, or use of virtual teams.
- Easy to read. Emphasis on key points in bullet points. The bold outline organizes the topics.
- Other Issues and Comments:
- This material could be provided in the context of a set of training materials. This page would be an introduction, then other pages would drill down into topics introduced here.
- Creative Commons: