“The Market-led Organization”
The Market-led Organization
Apr 17, 2011
- This online textbook/course is presented as a unit for a marketing class. "Marketing means different things to different people. How do you decide who to aim a campaign at? If you already have a background in marketing, this unit will improve your understanding of market orientation and (going to market). It also assesses the importance of managing key internal and external relationships." The unit is divided into two sections: Understanding marketing orientation and Managing a market-led organiztion.
- Type of Material:
- Open textbook
- Recommended Uses:
- Individual work outside of class, as a supplement or resource.
- Technical Requirements:
- Identify Major Learning Goals:
- Understand the concept of market orientation and apply it in several activities and cases
- Target Student Population:
- Undergraduate or graduate marketing class
- Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
- Marketing basics
- It is a scholarly source for information on market orientation. It contains several examples, activities, and cases.
- Its use is straight-forward – it is a module in a marketing class.
- This is a very good teaching tool. The module contains activities that reinforce the concepts and have students engage with and apply the material. There are also short cases that demonstrate the concepts. This website is very effective. Resources were readily available and easy to access.
- The module is very easy to use and the interface is intuitive.
- It is mostly text and visually somewhat drab, but there are some visuals.
- Creative Commons: