How to Overcome Procrastination
Almost everyone is guilty of procrastination occasionally. High priority tasks are usually difficult or time consuming and it is often easier to find straightforward, less important tasks to do instead. This eBook is a practical guide to overcoming your own tendency to procrastinate and to help your team members to overcome theirs.
You will learn:
- The psychological basis of procrastination and why it is so difficult to overcome.
- Why quick fix solutions to this problem never work.
- To identify the seven triggers that cause people to put off important tasks.
- To isolate the origin of procrastination on a case-by-case basis.
- Practical and useable tactics to beat this productivity killer.
NOTE: This is a BookBoon publication and you have to provide your email address to access it.