Introduction to Investment and Finance
The book will introduce the reader to the following topics:
- The necessity for evaluation of investment and finance opportunities
- Most common motives behind investment
- Basic assumptions behind investment and finance evaluations
- Most common methods and techniques used for evaluation of investment and finance opportunities
- Pitfalls in methods and techniques for evaluation of investment and finance opportunities
- Planning of investment financing considering flexibility, cost, and timing of liquidity
The book contains numerous exercises, which the reader can solve to train the understanding of the topics presented above.
NOTE: This is a BookBoon publication and you have to provide your email address to access it. It is free for students, but only free for 30 days for others.