- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Anna’s institution
Materials from Anna’s discipline
Members in Anna’s discipline
Skills & Interests
- Social Sciences / Social Work (Expert)
Member 01/2018 – Current
- MARRCH - Minnesota
Member 01/2004 – Current
- National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
Member 10/1989 – Current
- Doctor of Philosophy Counselor Education and Supervision (11/2018)
- Master of Sciences Clinical Mental Health Counseling (12/2014)
- Bachelor of Arts Addiction Counseling/Psychology (05/1987)
Minot State University
Johnson, A. M. & Lawrence, J..
Using Student Roles During Group Supervision To Assess Counselor Dispositions.
in Journal of Counselor Preparation and Supervision.
Johnson, A. M..
Person-centered pedagogy in an asynchronous online environment: Elements of a person-centered instructor.
in Journal of Instructional Research.
- Johnson, A. M.. (2018). Dissertation: Developing Competence During Supervision: Perceptions of Addiction Counselor Trainees in ProQuest Dissertations.