Members from Steve’s institution
Materials from Steve’s discipline
Members in Steve’s discipline
Skills & Interests
member 07/2010 – Current
- Computer Technology Information Association
Member 07/2000 – Current
- Bachelor of Science Management of Information Systems (07/2006)
- Mallard, J, S.. (2007). Network Security Whitepaper in Private Law Enforcement/Government.
- Mallard, J, S. (2007). Hackers See Your Data.
- Mallard, J, S. (2006). The IT Professional's Handbook.
Computer Information Technology
- Tennessee Technology Center at Shelbyville – Information Technology
- Tennessee Tech University – Computers
Honors & Awards
- TTC Shining Star - (03/2013)
Learning Management System
- Techtarget IT Leadership Award (05/2012)
The SearchCIO-Midmarket 2012 Customer Experience/Integration award is given to a leader who has made strides in building customer relationships and enhancing the experience of the external customer.
- Computerworld Honors Laureate 2011 (06/2011)
The 2011 Computerworld Honors Program recognizes those organizations which create and use information technology to promote and advance the public welfare, benefit society and change the world for the better.
- IT Manager / Lead CIT Instructor (08/1999 – Current) Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Shelbyville