- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Jason’s institution
Materials from Jason’s discipline
Members in Jason’s discipline
Introduction to Programming
- Egerton University – Procedural Programming
- Basic concepts in programming. Conceptual model of a computer. Variables, constants, operators. Control Structures. Arrays, pointers and strings. File processing. Introduction to OOP. Class and object. Class members.Inheritance. Polymorphism. Exceptions.
- Egerton University – Web Programming
- Egerton University – Computer Networks
- Basic concepts in networking. Standards organisations. OSI Reference model. LAN topologies and technologies. TCP/IP. Basic network security. Introduction to wireless LANs.