- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Academic Support Services / EPortfolios / Career Oriented ePortfolios
I am beginning to work on my ePortfolio in an effort to begin to apply for online positions.
Academic Support Services / Virtual Environments
I have been in education for 28 years and have wanted to teach online since my first online class 4 years ago. I am now enrolled in the UW-Stout online certification progam and am working hard to learn as much as I can about the resources available to online instructors.
- 51 semester hours above a Masters educational topics, special ed (gifted), esl, online education (Current)
APSU, Middle Tennessee State University, UW-Stout
- MA in Education Secondary Curriculum and Instruction (05/1981)
Austin Peay State University
Honors & Awards
- State of Tennessee Gifted Education Curriculi Development Task Force (06/1987)
I was chosen to be part of a State wide task force. We worked for two years developing curriculi for Gifted Education in our state.
- English Departmental Award (05/1979)
- Learning Express Presentation, 09/22/1999
We were invited to present at the Title 1 Parent-Teacher Association's State Conference on one of our Title 1 Parent Involvement services.
- Teacher, 2-8 Gifted (02/2009 – 02/2009)
- 8th Grade Language Arts Teacher (07/2007 – 11/2008) Dickson County Board of Education
- ESL Teacher (04/2003 – 06/2007) Dickson County Board of Education