- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Gina’s institution
Materials from Gina’s discipline
Members in Gina’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Engineering / Industrial and Systems
Sr Systems Engineer with Masters from Johns Hopkins University. I provide systems engineering services for companies that develop radar, avionics, chem-bio, crypto, communications and medical systems.
Science and Technology / Engineering / Electrical Engineering
Experienced FPGA designer and developer including troubleshooting FPGA and CPLD designs. Wrote book on FPGAs.
Women in Defense (WID)
Member 07/2010 – Current
Johns Hopkins Alumni Association
Member 01/2005 – Current
Internal Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
Member 06/2002 – Current
Systems Engineering (4.0 GPA)
Johns Hopkins University
Electrical Engineering (Magna Cum Laude)
NC A&T State University
Electronics Engineering Technology
Wake Technical Community College
- Smith, Gina, R. (2010). FPGAs 101. Elsevier.
- Smith, Gina, R. (2008). The art of FPGA construction in Embedded Systems Design. (null).
- Morgan State University – Electrical Engineering
- This course provides an overview of microprocessors, microcontrollers and FPGAs. Students learn to design and troubleshoot utilizing those devices.
Honors & Awards
Eta Kappa Nu
Electrical Engineering honor society.
Performed while at Wake Technical Community College.
Save Money by Paying Attention to Details,
Presents several ways small businesses could save money by paying attention to details. I shared ways I save clients money & time by paying attention to details.
- Sr Electrical/Systems Engineer Consultant (06/2005 – Current) Systems Engineering Global Inc
- Sr Electrical Engineer (06/1998 – 06/2005) Raytheon
- Electrial Engineer (06/1995 – 06/1998) Northrop Grumman