- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
- Itawamba Community College – English
- The course is required for students who have a English ACT score of 13 or below.
- Itawamba Community College – Reading
- This is a course required for students who have a Reading ACT score of 13 or below for beginning and Reading ACT score of 14-15 for intermediate.
Focus on Community College Success
- Itawamba Community College – First Year Experience
- This is a first year experience course to help high school and non-traditional students become acclimated into the community college setting so they might achieve college success.
- Speaking level: None
- Reading level: Superior
The Myths of Dyslexia,
Conference: Building Partnerships...Working Together Mississippi Parent Conference March 5-6, 2012 Jackson Break out session on how eduactors and parents become more aware of Dyslexia and ways to assist students struggling with learning disabilitie.
- Academic Advisor (08/2010 – Current) Itawamba Community College
- Adjunct Instructor (08/2009 – Current) Itawamba Community College
- Student Success Center Specialist (09/2009 – Current) Itawamba Community College