- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
- Science and Technology / Instructional Design and Technology (Expert)
- Arts / Music (Expert)
- Arts / Art History (Expert)
- PhD Music Theory and Composition (12/2002)
- Beaudoin, Paul. (2013). Managing Your Online Times in Chronicle of Higher Education. (http://chronicle.com/article/Managing-Your-Online-Time/138153/).
- Beaudoin, Paul. (2013). iTunes, YouTube and Me: Augmenting Your Classroom with Web-based Materials in Redefining Education. Dubai, U.A.E.: Higher Colleges of Technology.
- Beaudoin, Paul and Judith Tick. (2008). Music in the U.S.A.: A Documentary Companion. NY, Oxford University Press.
Honors & Awards
- Blackboard Exemplary Course Award (07/2013)
for my "Commonwealth of the Arts" course at Fitchburg State University
- Course of Distinction, Massachusetts Colleges Online (06/2013)
for my "from Woodstock to the iPod: A Social History of American Popular Music"
- International Keynote and Workshop presenter, 06/25/2013
Dr. Paul Beaudoin is a recognized leader in eLearning and a frequent international workshop and keynote speaker.
- Assistant Professor of Humanities (09/2008 – Current) Fitchburg State University
- Lecturer (06/2008 – Current) Rhode Island College